[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8957: 100% CPU, unresponsive javascript when leaving admin "Edit Posts" and "Edit Post" pages

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jan 25 20:29:13 GMT 2009

#8957: 100% CPU, unresponsive javascript when leaving admin "Edit Posts" and "Edit
Post" pages
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  _timk              |        Owner:  azaozz
     Type:  defect (bug)       |       Status:  new
Comment (by _timk):

 I tried 1.3.0 before I filed the issue and it's about twice as fast.  I
 don't get the unresponsive script errors, but those page transitions are
 still unacceptably slow, locking the browser and spiking the CPU usage for
 about 5 seconds each time.

 I'll give 1.3.1 a try to see if it's any better.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8957#comment:9>