[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #9047: add_object_page Limit, adding more than 13 and you start to lose the core menu

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Feb 5 15:12:46 GMT 2009

#9047: add_object_page Limit, adding more than 13 and you start to lose the core
menu
 Reporter:  sc0ttkclark   |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by sc0ttkclark):

  * milestone:  2.9 => 2.8

Comment:

 Exactly, the add_object_page function should handle the renumbering. I'm
 setting the milestone to 2.8 since this shouldn't take long to fix (for
 the appropriate developer), I'd set it to 2.7.1 if it wasn't already late
 on it's milestone deadline.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9047#comment:3>