[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #9034: clean post cache after publish_future_post event is fired and post is changed

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Feb 3 21:00:43 GMT 2009

#9034: clean post cache after publish_future_post event is fired and post is
changed
 Reporter:  hailin        |       Owner:  anonymous
Component:  General       |     Version:
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:
 After lengthy debugging, it turns out that in many cases where "Missed
 Schedule" is diplayed, the root cause is that we didn't clean the post
 cache after the post status is changed from future to publish.

 When any portion of post is changed, we should invalidate the post cache.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9034>