[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11470: Have wp_delete_comment trash/delete the same way as its post and attachment counterparts (was: Don't have wp_delete_post and wp_delete_attachment trash the item by default)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Dec 27 02:23:16 UTC 2009

#11470: Have wp_delete_comment trash/delete the same way as its post and attachment
counterparts
 Reporter:  nacin         |       Owner:
Component:  Trash         |     Version:  2.9
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  early has-patch

Comment(by nacin):

 Refocusing the ticket on the second patch from me --
 [http://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/11470/11470
 -standardizes-wp_trash_comment.diff 11470-standardizes-
 wp_trash_comment.diff]. sirzooro's patch should be committed as well -- an
 action=delete should force-delete. (Perhaps we should spin that back off
 into #11534.)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11470#comment:25>