[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11219: could not be converted to UTF-8 / WordPress should cache failed feed fetches so as to avoid overloading feed sources

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 24 13:34:49 UTC 2009

#11219: could not be converted to UTF-8 / WordPress should cache failed feed
fetches so as to avoid overloading feed sources
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy  |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |       Status:  closed

Comment(by hakre):

 Replying to [comment:29 Denis-de-Bernardy]:
 > I think we should also consider applying Ryan's patch, or something
 similar, in WP 3.0. In order to handle UTF-8 to UTF-8 "conversion" in a
 secure manner.

 After this changeset now I suggest to create a new ticket for this.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11219#comment:32>