[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10609: WP writes htaccess file in account root when changing the URL in the admin area

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Aug 16 21:35:32 UTC 2009

#10609: WP writes htaccess file in account root when changing the URL in the admin
area
 Reporter:  pyxis630        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  2.8.4
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:

Comment(by pyxis630):

 And here some of the _REQUEST data when I changed the Blog address to
 something other than the WP URL. When I change the Blog URL back to be
 similar to the WP URL nothing happens, it happens only when the WP and
 Blog URL are different (first part of the if...else). I changed IP
 addresses, emails and domain names for privacy reasons.

  [ "option_page" ]=>  string(7) "general"

  [ "action" ]=>  string(6) "update"

  [ "_wpnonce" ]=>  string(10) "2a4f67c06a"

  [ "_wp_http_referer" ]=>  string(29) "/wp-admin/options-general.php"

  [ "blogname" ]=>  string(21) "Blog Name Here"

  [ "blogdescription" ]=>  string(29) "Just another WordPress weblog"

  [ "siteurl" ]=>  string(33) "http://www.domain.com"

  [ "home" ]=>  string(38) "http://www.domain.com/test"

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10609#comment:7>