[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10513: Custom XML-RPC methods can't reuse functions in WordPress' XML-RPC server object

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Aug 6 23:01:34 UTC 2009

#10513: Custom XML-RPC methods can't reuse functions in WordPress' XML-RPC server
object
 Reporter:  davecpage     |       Owner:  josephscott
Component:  XML-RPC       |     Version:  2.8.3
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  extending xmlrpc has-patch needs-testing
Changes (by josephscott):

 * cc: joseph@… (added)
  * version:  2.9 => 2.8.3
  * milestone:  Unassigned => 2.9

Comment:

 This sounds fine.  I did have a problem with seg faulting with your patch
 though.  Seems it didn't like having a class method called serve.  I've
 created a new patch changing this to serve_request and it stopped seg
 faulting.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10513#comment:1>