[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8729: "WordPress 2.7 is available! Please update now." Displayed in WordPress 2.7 Dashboard.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Apr 22 14:07:43 GMT 2009

#8729: "WordPress 2.7 is available! Please update now." Displayed in WordPress 2.7
Dashboard.
 Reporter:  miqrogroove   |       Owner:  nbachiyski
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned
Component:  i18n          |     Version:  2.7
 Severity:  major         |    Keywords:  has-patch

Comment(by Denis-de-Bernardy):

 With that being said, it's just my $.02 of opinion. If anything, I'd
 suggest posting a link to this to the localization team list. Their
 opinions would be the ones we should take into account. ;-)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8729#comment:31>