[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4529: "Trash" status for comments and posts

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Oct 9 13:30:41 GMT 2008

#4529: "Trash" status for comments and posts
---------------------------------------------------------------------+------
 Reporter:  markjaquith                                              |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement                                              |       Status:  new
Changes (by ShaneF):

  * priority:  high => normal

Comment:

 This is a first time I am looking at this. +1 to this idea. Having a
 'deleted' comments area is different than 'spam' and it allow for us to
 historically (if we wanted) regular user comments that we removed for any
 particular reason.

 Changing this back to 'normal' priority.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4529#comment:10>