[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #8277: Add filter 'comment_moderation_headers' in 'wp_notify_moderator' (pluggable.php)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Nov 19 09:41:34 GMT 2008

#8277: Add filter 'comment_moderation_headers' in 'wp_notify_moderator'
(pluggable.php)
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hetjens      |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Component:  Comments     |     Version:
 Severity:  normal       |    Keywords:
 I want to modifiy email headers of the new comment notification emails.
 The function to send a email to the post author (wp_notify_postauthor)
 offers a filter ('comment_notification_headers') to do this, but the
 function 'wp_notify_moderator' doesn't.

 I created a patch, that adds and modifies 4 lines in this function. It
 adds the filter (comment_moderation_headers) and sets also, like in the
 other function, the charset for the email.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8277>