[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8105: Frontpage Bug Wordpress 2.7 Beta 2

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Nov 8 15:50:32 GMT 2008

#8105: Frontpage Bug Wordpress 2.7 Beta 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------+----
 Reporter:  Bichareh                                                   |        Owner:  Bichareh
     Type:  defect                                                     |       Status:  assigned
Comment (by Bichareh):

 Ahhhh thank you so much, now i understand!!!

 It works fine :)

 Replying to [comment:2 MichaelH]:
 > Sticky posts are not counted towards the "Blog pages show at most x
 posts" limit, meaning that if your setting is "Blog pages show at most 2
 posts", then your first page of posts will show the sticky post plus two
 (2) additional posts.  Subsequent pages of posts will show only two (2)
 posts per page.

 > Using an unmodified version of the WordPress Default 1.6 theme, and I do
 not see the date problem; the posts are in order by date, with the newest
 post first.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8105#comment:3>