[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6014: Hook needed on wp_dropdown_roles() to secure 'edit_users' capability (see last comment)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue May 6 15:01:27 GMT 2008

#6014: Hook needed on wp_dropdown_roles() to secure 'edit_users' capability (see
last comment)
 Reporter:  jeremyclarke  |        Owner:  jeremyclarke
     Type:  defect        |       Status:  new
Changes (by jeremyclarke):

  * owner:  dpe415 => jeremyclarke

Comment:

 ha ha, yeah, I wrote the patch and stuff. So now me and CrazySerb have
 tested it and found it to work. If anything is needed to get this
 integrated please let me know and I will do it, basically just waiting for
 feedback from one of the core devs.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6014#comment:16>