[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6913: Make the editor's time format (24-hour vs. 12-hour clock) configurable per user

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun May 4 09:31:41 GMT 2008

#6913: Make the editor's time format (24-hour vs. 12-hour clock) configurable per
user
 Reporter:  regulatethis  |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement   |       Status:  new
Comment (by regulatethis):

 This is my first attempt at non-trivial WP hacking. This is a convenience
 feature (I understand 24-hour time perfectly ;) ) but might be a nice
 option.

 Please comment if I've done anything stupid or with any improvements. I've
 run quite a few tests on this code and it seems to be working fine but
 then again I don't have that much experience with WP, so please test this!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6913#comment:1>