[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6122: Add taxonomy_id_filter like term_id_filter

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Mar 24 14:33:46 GMT 2008

#6122: Add taxonomy_id_filter like term_id_filter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------+----
 Reporter:  chmac                                                      |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement                                                |       Status:  new
Comment (by chmac):

 Having given this some considerable thought over the last couple of weeks,
 I think option 1 is the best. If you change the ID of a term_taxonomy you
 need to invalidate the relevant cache. That involves invalidating the
 cache of the term and taxonomy, so any filters would most likely need both
 values to be passed.

 Unfortunately I can't delete files on trac, so no way to remove options 2
 and 3. Hopefully option 1 will make it into 2.6. :)

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6122#comment:5>