WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Mar 15 19:06:43 GMT 2008

invalidates xhtml
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  upekshapriya                                                                   |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                                                                         |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by westi):

  * keywords:  blockquote xhtml validation paragraph => blockquote xhtml
               validation paragraph early autop needs-patch
               needs-unit-test
  * milestone:  2.5 => 2.6

Comment:

 My guess is this is autop at work.

 We have a number of autop and other formatting related tickets around.

 I am loath to change something like this late in the release cycle and
 without a large corpus of test cases to validate changes don't break other
 behaviour.

 Moving to 2.6

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3362#comment:5>