[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6809: SUGGESTED SOLUTION: Wordpress 2.5 get_the_content only works with added wpautop

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jun 25 03:21:55 GMT 2008

#6809: SUGGESTED SOLUTION: Wordpress 2.5 get_the_content only works with added
wpautop
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  fadingdust                     |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                         |       Status:  closed
Changes (by DD32):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme

Comment:

 Lack of reporter feedback, Appears to work fine for me and others.

 My assumption is that its a corrupted upload of a file (Sepcifically wp-
 includes/default-filters.php) which does run wpautop over the content

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6809#comment:3>