[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7089: Inline comments in POT should be in msgctxt instead

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jun 4 12:24:37 GMT 2008

#7089: Inline comments in POT should be in msgctxt instead
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  leuce                                                                |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                                                               |       Status:  new
Comment (by jacobsantos):

 From my understanding, the pipes are the context and are needed for
 WordPress to keep the context. Without it, you would difficultly with
 different areas in WordPress which have different meaning on where it is
 used.

 I would suggest this be marked as 'invalid' since this is an intentional
 feature and would cause regressions. I would also suggest that the
 translator Codex page be updated with the {{{_c()}}} translated string
 context function information.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7089#comment:1>