[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7395: Plugins within a folder (in SVN) should be moved up a level in our plugin upgrader

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jul 24 04:25:49 GMT 2008

#7395: Plugins within a folder (in SVN) should be moved up a level in our plugin
upgrader
 Reporter:  markjaquith     |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement     |       Status:  new
Comment (by DD32):

 I have a feeling this should be done server side during the zip creation
 stage, However, adding a functionality like that to the WordPress code
 seems like a good idea as well.

 There has been a previous ticket/discussion on this, From memory the
 outcome was along the lines of "Then you're using the SVN repo wrong"

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7395#comment:1>