[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6871: Plugins without headers don't show in the plugins page, keeping some exploits hidden

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Jul 15 22:22:06 GMT 2008

#6871: Plugins without headers don't show in the plugins page, keeping some
exploits hidden
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  guillep2k                                |        Owner:  guillep2k
     Type:  defect                                   |       Status:  assigned
Changes (by guillep2k):

  * owner:  anonymous => guillep2k
  * status:  new => assigned
  * version:  2.5 => 2.6
  * milestone:  2.9 => 2.6.1

Comment:

 I take back what I said; the most important part is the change needed in
 wp-settings.php, which 2.6 does not include. I'll try to write a new patch
 for 2.6 and patch it here. I hope it won't get moved forward to Milestone
 51009554.6567.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6871#comment:16>