[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4176: Option to "Reactivate All Plugins" after deactivating them

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jan 6 19:33:25 GMT 2008

#4176: Option to "Reactivate All Plugins" after deactivating them
 Reporter:  dougal                                                           |        Owner:  westi
     Type:  enhancement                                                      |       Status:  assigned
Comment (by hansengel):

 I think it would be better to word it as ''Activate All''. I'll test this
 and reply with the results.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4176#comment:12>