[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8543: 2.7rc1 Dashboard RSS Won't update some feeds (like the default 'Other Wordpress News' Feed)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Dec 24 02:12:13 GMT 2008

#8543: 2.7rc1 Dashboard RSS Won't update some feeds (like the default 'Other
Wordpress News' Feed)
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  grassrootspa        |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect (bug)        |       Status:  new
Comment (by grassrootspa):

 I honestly have no clue how to get the 'rss_* options database' info. Can
 someone explain how one would do this?

 Also, would this simply be text I can post here?

 Sorry but I am new at this. My email is 'grassrootspa *AT* gmail *DOT*
 com'

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8543#comment:9>