[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7112: Add Icons to the Design - Widgets Page in the Admin Panel

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 18 08:18:08 GMT 2008

#7112: Add Icons to the Design - Widgets Page in the Admin Panel
------------------------------------------------------------------------+---
 Reporter:  scribblerguy                                                |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement                                                 |       Status:  closed
Changes (by ryan):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 Widget management redesign in 2.8 will take these suggestions into
 account, but if we use icons in some way, we would want them to match the
 style of the navigation icons, and since the code for widget management is
 going to be significantly changed, will need to consider in context of new
 screen composition.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7112#comment:7>