[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4677: Automatic REPAIR TABLE tablename after MySQL error 127

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 11 09:01:28 GMT 2008

#4677: Automatic REPAIR TABLE tablename after MySQL error 127
-------------------------------------------------------------------+--------
 Reporter:  markjaquith                                            |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement                                            |       Status:  new
Changes (by DD32):

  * keywords:  mysql error 127 repair table 2nd-opinion => mysql error 127
               repair table 2nd-opinion dev-feedback

Comment:

 I originally thought it was a good idea, But if anything, I think it
 should remain as a plugin, Simply for the fact of all the things that
 could possibly go wrong to make matters worse. suggestion: wontfix

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4677#comment:11>