[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #7499: Deleting comments in bulk, deletes 25 comments while 20 comments are checked

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Aug 12 18:09:28 GMT 2008

#7499: Deleting comments in bulk, deletes 25 comments while 20 comments are
checked
 Reporter:  scriptbloggers  |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  2.6
 Severity:  major           |    Keywords:
 Using wordpress 2.6, logging in to the admin panel and going to "Awaiting
 Moderation" section, shows comments in pages, 20 comments in each page.
 Clicking on the checkbox near the word "comment" marks all the comments in
 the page but when you click "Delete" it deletes 25 comments.(20 from the
 current page and 5 from the next page which haven't been reviewed yet.)
 I've tried it on 4 of my blogs and they all acted the same.
 To make the situation more clear, I've posted it on my blog with
 screenshots and here is the link:
 http://www.scriptbloggers.com/2008/08/12/possibility-of-a-bug-in-
 wordpress-26/

 Hope it helps.
 I'm available to provide more information and help if needed.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7499>