[wp-trac] Extend options.php to allow deletion, Viewing of Serialized, And grouping options (was: [wp-hackers] adding delete/autoload to options.php)

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Nov 9 10:38:52 GMT 2007

Hi List,
I just thought i'd float this here again and see what peoples thoughts are on this.
In short:
This ticket is designed to allow the options.php page be used to delete items, as well as viewing serialized data, And it groups options together into their own section if they share a common prefix.
The ticket also includes the patch in plugin form, so if you would like to take a look, you can simply install the plugin instead of applying the diff.

I havn't added the autoload param. yet, i'm after UI feedback and unsure of how to present it.

Heres the ticket:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5316

Heres the original floatation:
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2007-September/thread.html#14425 ([wp-hackers] adding delete/autoload to options.php)