[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4345: On the Comment Editing screens, need a link to View Post that the comment is on

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu May 31 03:01:38 GMT 2007

#4345: On the Comment Editing screens, need a link to View Post that the comment
is on
 Reporter:  dgold           |        Owner:  rob1n
     Type:  enhancement     |       Status:  new
Comment (by mgrouchy):

 I don't take it personal at all.

 1.) The Reason why I put it up there is because that is similar placement
 to where it is in edit post/edit page. I only moved it to the top, because
 when I matched it to exact placement with edit page/post it looked weird
 when you had really long post names. However, it could easily be pushed to
 the other side of the submit button if thats what the consensus is.

 2) I knew the breaks were a bit hacky, once again, they were added because
 of the problem mentioned above with the really long post names, because
 the text buts against the text field. However, I can fix that with a tiny
 bit of css(and I will).

 3) Once again, good to know. Will fix that as well.

 Anyway, I need to run out now, If i can I will update the patches to
 reflect changes tonight.If not I will update them Tomorrow.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4345#comment:9>