[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #2284: Extra Hooks in the Edit Page Table

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed May 23 22:22:11 GMT 2007

#2284: Extra Hooks in the Edit Page Table
 Reporter:  majelbstoat                                                                       |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement                                                                       |       Status:  new
Comment (by majelbstoat):

 I'm still being asked about this by users of Gengo on a regular basis.  Is
 this something the devs would be interested in including?  No problem with
 doing the patch, just if it's not going to be considered I'll move on to
 something else...

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2284#comment:9>