[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3927: Dragging and dropping uploaded image can retain the onclick="return false; " attribute

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu May 3 20:21:10 GMT 2007

#3927: Dragging and dropping uploaded image can retain the onclick="return false;"
attribute
 Reporter:  johnbillion     |        Owner:
     Type:  defect          |       Status:  new
Changes (by foolswisdom):

  * milestone:  2.3 => 2.4

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:8 andy]:
 > foolswisdom: nobody on wordpress.com has the unfiltered_html capability
 so kses strips the onclick, making this a non-issue. This only affects
 users with unfiltered_html.

 Gotcha, it does work in Firefox at WordPress.com .

 Replying to [comment:3 foolswisdom]:
 > Replying to [comment:2 rob1n]:
 > >
 > > Also, I don't know if this is necessary to be fixed, as I never even
 thought of dragging and dropping before I read this ticket. The controls
 provided do the job fine...

 > I see it all the time on WordPress.com , it is an intuitive action.

 I think in my comment I was referring to people trying to drag and drop an
 image. Which is an intuitive action to many people based on my experience
 helping people at WordPress.com and using other applications. As you
 described Andy is disabled for IE (including IE7 maybe they have smartened
 up?).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3927#comment:9>