[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #2781: Notice: Undefined variable: template in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wp\wp-admin\admin-functions.php on line 1504

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Mar 31 10:44:16 GMT 2007

#2781: Notice: Undefined variable: template in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wp\wp-admin
\admin-functions.php on line 1504
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy  |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  closed
Changes (by Nazgul):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme

Comment:

 I'm unable to reproduce this on my 2.0.x blog.

 Feel free to reopen this if you have additional information.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2781#comment:5>