[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3895: Reloading the post editing screen in Firefox turns a post from Published to Private

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Mar 15 05:01:35 GMT 2007

#3895: Reloading the post editing screen in Firefox turns a post from Published to
Private
 Reporter:  johnbillion     |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect          |       Status:  new
Comment (by johnbillion):

 Thanks masquerade!

 I've attached three new files, a formatted version each of DBX 2.01 and
 2.05, and a diff file of the two. As you can see, there's not a lot of
 difference.

 I've found the problem area in 2.05 too, lines 44 to 59. When they're
 reverted back to 2.01 the problem disappears, however you also lose all
 the DBX funtionality for some reason.

 So, two issues remain:

  1. I've no idea why this is the problem area, it just is.
  2. I've no idea how to fix it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3895#comment:21>