[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3884: the_content_rss() is used incorrectly in wp-rdf.php, wp-rss2.php and wp-atom.php

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Mar 6 19:34:05 GMT 2007

#3884: the_content_rss() is used incorrectly in wp-rdf.php, wp-rss2.php and wp-
atom.php
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeroyang  |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Comment (by Otto42):

 the_content_rss() is doing some weird things that should probably be fixed
 before making this change. It seems to change links into references, while
 putting those links at the bottom of the post. It's just unusual and I
 don't think we should switch to using it until we know why it's doing
 that.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3884#comment:3>