[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3891: Multiple Errors When passing as an array variables "m" and "cat" (Only with PHP Register Globals ON)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Mar 1 05:04:43 GMT 2007

#3891: Multiple Errors When passing as an array variables "m" and "cat" (Only with
PHP Register Globals ON)
 Reporter:  g30rg3x                          |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                           |       Status:  new
Comment (by markjaquith):

 Maybe we should just cast all QVs to strings early on.  None of them, to
 my knowledge, support arrays anyway.  They're all comma separated (the
 ones that accept multiple values)

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3891#comment:1>