[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4517: Bundle Sandbox theme, and also set 'sandbox' as the default template for themes without a stylesheet

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jun 27 09:44:33 GMT 2007

#4517: Bundle Sandbox theme, and also set 'sandbox' as the default template for
themes without a stylesheet
 Reporter:  JeremyVisser  |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement   |       Status:  new
Comment (by JeremyVisser):

 Replying to [comment:15 matt]:
 > Although I believe Sandbox is the most advanced markup I've seen on a
 theme, I still don't think it's enough to preclude all template editing.
 Just like any other theme, I think Sandbox should live in wp-content and
 we should expect people to edit it just like they do with kubrick or
 classic.

 ...which is partly why I'd like it to be the 'default' '''template''' for
 themes, because, say, you could override {{{footer.php}}} if you wanted to
 adjust that, but have all the other templates get pulled from Sandbox.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4517#comment:18>