[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4517: Bundle Sandbox theme, and also set 'sandbox' as the default template for themes without a stylesheet

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Jun 26 01:55:56 GMT 2007

#4517: Bundle Sandbox theme, and also set 'sandbox' as the default template for
themes without a stylesheet
 Reporter:  JeremyVisser  |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement   |       Status:  new
Comment (by matt):

 Although I believe Sandbox is the most advanced markup I've seen on a
 theme, I still don't think it's enough to preclude all template editing.
 Just like any other theme, I think Sandbox should live in wp-content and
 we should expect people to edit it just like they do with kubrick or
 classic.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4517#comment:15>