[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3767: Default theme (Kubrick) should use the blog's default date format, not "F jS, Y"

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jun 22 18:54:42 GMT 2007

#3767: Default theme (Kubrick) should use the blog's default date format, not "F
jS, Y"
 Reporter:  johnbillion  |        Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect       |       Status:  closed
Comment (by rob1n):

 I suppose so. I know for an example, British people use DD/MM/YY format,
 whereas Americans use MM/DD/YY. Or people want something like 1-31-93
 2:32:12 am instead of January 31, 1993 @ 2:32 AM.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3767#comment:23>