[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3741: Update Instrospection Document in APP to draft-12 plus Atom Categories support

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Feb 22 16:45:38 GMT 2007

#3741: Update Instrospection Document in APP to draft-12 plus Atom Categories
support
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  eliast              |        Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new
Comment (by dougal):

 I'm uploading a new patch. I've merged Elias' changes with my own updates.
 Nothing earth-shattering here, and still lots of work to do.

 I had to add the @title attribs back in, because the client I'm testing
 with croaks without them. But I'll be coordinating with the Yulup
 developers, and hopefully we can get everybody in sync so that we comply
 with the APP drafts correctly (draft 13 is out now, but I haven't had a
 chance to look over it yet).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3741#comment:5>