[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4596: use_desc_for_title doesnt work in wp_list_categories()

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Dec 28 19:56:03 GMT 2007

#4596: use_desc_for_title doesnt work in wp_list_categories()
-------------------------------------------------------------------+--------
 Reporter:  tiosolid                                               |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                                                 |       Status:  new
Comment (by westi):

 Replying to [comment:4 darkdragon]:
 > I'm going to take ownership of this for the weekend or tonight. If I
 provide a patch and find a solution, is it possible it can get in? Or is
 it too early to tell?

 Go for it.  Patches that fix issues are always appreciated!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4596#comment:5>