[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #5435: Incorrect id, self link and alternate link in the Atom comment feed of each entry

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Dec 7 14:07:13 GMT 2007

#5435: Incorrect id, self link and alternate link in the Atom comment feed of each
entry
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  peaceablewhale                 |        Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect                         |       Status:  new
Changes (by ionfish):

  * owner:  ionfish => ryan
  * status:  assigned => new

Comment:

 Not all templates have an element with the id 'comments', but I imagine
 the developer who commits the fix will add it (or mention it here) if they
 feel it's appropriate (I suppose it would be in line with the behaviour of
 some other links functions).

 Ideally we'd also include self and alternate links and id values for
 searches as well, rather than simply using the root values, but that was
 beyond the scope of the five minutes I had to write this in. We probably
 need a search_feed_link() function (a noticeable omission from r6365); I
 might make a new ticket and set about writing one.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5435#comment:3>