[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3875: Proposal for a new plugin architecture

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Aug 18 01:14:02 GMT 2007

#3875: Proposal for a new plugin architecture
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  FraT                                                                            |        Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect                                                                          |       Status:  reopened
Comment (by darkdragon):

 Added not so friendly plugin which tests gives the proof of concept for
 bug and patch. I could make it more friendly, but hey my working copy
 works fine.

 '''Disclaimer''': WordPress does not suck and I'm only being sarcastic.
 Any hurt feelings, shouldn't not be reflected in words or physical
 contact.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3875#comment:19>