[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #1955: Outgoing trackback ping could include 'charset' attribute for international trackbacks

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Sep 5 11:46:33 GMT 2006

#1955: Outgoing trackback ping could include 'charset' attribute for international
trackbacks
--------------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  matopc                          |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                          |       Status:  new
Comment (by majelbstoat):

 Is there a compelling reason not to just add a filter and make this
 pluggable?  Then plugins, especially multilingual ones, can take advantage
 and send whatever trackback charset is required.  (I'm assuming this area
 of the code isn't already pluggable, but I haven't checked).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1955>
WordPress Trac <http://wordpress.org/>