[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #2578: Setting "Show at most N posts" to 0 appears to break Page display (with a 404)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Mar 17 22:21:07 GMT 2006

#2578: Setting "Show at most N posts" to 0 appears to break Page display (with a
404)
       Id:  2578            |      Status:  assigned
Component:  Administration  |    Modified:  Fri Mar 17 22:21:07 2006
 Severity:  major           |   Milestone:  2.1
    Owner:  westi           |    Reporter:  gt4329b
Changes (by westi):

  * milestone:  => 2.1
  * keywords:  Pages show at most 404 => Pages show at most 404 bg|needs-
               patch
  * status:  new => assigned
  * owner:  anonymous => westi

Comment:

 I can confirm this really breaks things on 2.0.2

 I get the "Not Found" search box on the front page (using the default
 theme)
 I see 404's for the category archives and date archives
 For Pages I just get the Edit This link

 Similar behaviour on trunk except pages 404

 I will look at writing a Patch against 2.0.2 and trunk that addresses this
 so that pages still work with this setup

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2578>
WordPress Trac <http://wordpress.org/>