[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #2889: duplicate content when submitting comments

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jul 7 23:56:50 GMT 2006

#2889: duplicate content when submitting comments
---------------------------------------------------------------------+------
 Reporter:  whooami                                                  |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                                                   |       Status:  reopened
Comment (by spencerp):

 Going along with what ptvguy has said, I've also incorporated it into my
 own blog, running 2.0.4-alpha. But, I've incorporated what you have done
 here whoo:

 http://www.village-idiot.org/archives/2006/07/05/wordpress-bug-2889-fixed/

 I have *not* tested this since adding the "fix", but if someone else wants
 to try it out, it's fine with me.

 http://www.vindictivebastard.net/permalink-structure-should-i-i-dunno-
 yet.htm#respond

 I'll just remove the comments when ever. =P  And if all else fails, I'll
 just revert back to the original functions-formatting.php file from the
 SVN, and go from there. =P

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2889>
WordPress Trac <http://wordpress.org/>