[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #939: Fix in quicktag.js for browsers' selecting trailing space when double clicking on a word

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Aug 31 17:36:56 GMT 2006

#939: Fix in quicktag.js for browsers' selecting trailing space when double
clicking on a word
 Reporter:  Ozh             |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect          |       Status:  closed
Changes (by mdawaffe):

  * resolution:  => worksforme
  * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 I can't reproduce in the browsers I have access to.  If this is still a
 concern, please reopen.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/939>
WordPress Trac <http://wordpress.org/>