[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3002: On Windows machines register_activation_hook() does not work if plugin is in a subfolder of the plugins dir

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Aug 10 21:05:49 GMT 2006

#3002: On Windows machines register_activation_hook() does not work if plugin is
in a subfolder of the plugins dir
 Reporter:  McShelby        |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect          |       Status:  new
Comment (by McShelby):

 From my point of view I am not sure which one to fix: plugin_basename(),
 the codepart in plugins.php or the code location where the
 activate/deactivate links for the plugin admin panel are generated.

 I fear that different slash types may cause problems in other parts of WP
 too.

 I think it's not the best idea to fix the slash during registration of the
 hook. I would prefer having the correct slash in the link of the
 activate/deactivate button.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3002>
WordPress Trac <http://wordpress.org/>