[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #7628: Styling on codex pages is broken. Footer menu not properly styled. Logo partly hidden behind content header.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 6 23:39:28 UTC 2024

#7628: Styling on codex pages is broken. Footer menu not properly styled. Logo
partly hidden behind content header.
---------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  Brianmitchtay  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Codex          |   Keywords:  needs-patch
 While reviewing some documentation in the codex I noticed that the
 wordpress.org logo was not displaying correctly. I mentioned it in the
 MakeWP slack and another user there pointed out that the footer menu is
 not being styled correctly either

 This appears to be happening on all codex pages. I'm not sure if those are
 still being maintained or if a fix for this will be made, but wanted to
 report it anyway