[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #7663: Plugin submission: Change texts referring to the previous submission process.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 2 12:25:51 UTC 2024

#7663: Plugin submission: Change texts referring to the previous submission
process.
------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  frantorres        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Plugin Directory  |   Keywords:
 There are some strings that refer to the previous plugin submission
 process, I suggest changing them as follows:

 https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/browser/sites/trunk/wordpress.org/public_html
 /wp-content/plugins/plugin-directory/shortcodes/class-upload.php#L175

 * Change: "Please reply to that email with your corrected code attached or
 linked in order to proceed with the review.".