[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6915: The table is outside of the container on mobile devices. (This suggests that the table is not inside the container, but rather outside of it.)

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 23 20:31:51 UTC 2024

#6915: The table is outside of the container on mobile devices. (This suggests
that the table is not inside the container, but rather outside of it.)
-----------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  baroliyamayur                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  closed
Changes (by coffee2code):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Thanks for the report! The Developer site theme has somewhat recently been
 completely updated and I suspect this ticket is from before the change
 (the suggested fix refers to a class that is no longer present).

 The linked screenshot is no longer available and I was not able to
 identify any responsive issues with the page in question. As such, I am
 closing this as 'fixed'. Feel free to reopen with more details if this is
 still an issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6915#comment:2>