[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6733: Notifications channel for Community team on Slack (for Github and other updates)

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 7 02:11:34 UTC 2023

#6733: Notifications channel for Community team on Slack (for Github and other
updates)
-------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  leogopal           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement        |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by leogopal):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Sorry to bother, the original request was for hope you can help me create
 a #community-notifications channel to keep the regular discussion channels
 clean as there will be a lot happening there over the next few weeks.

 and to have the github slack app, subscribed to new issues and updates
 only (not commits, or anything else)

 Please and thank you.

 I think it would be github subscribe wordpress/community-issue-tracker
 issues

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6733#comment:3>