[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6733: Notifications channel for Community team on Slack (for Github and other updates)

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 6 14:31:56 UTC 2023

#6733: Notifications channel for Community team on Slack (for Github and other
updates)
-------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  leogopal     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  assigned
Component:  Slack & IRC  |   Keywords:  changes-requested
 I am starting the documentation for onboarding community team to using
 Github for project management.

 In the meantime I’ve spoken with Team Reps from Learn team and they have a
 #training-notifications channel which I hope you can help me create a
 community-notifications channel to keep the regular discussion channels
 clean as there will be a lot happening there over the next few weeks.