[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6607: Consider activating Jetpack Stats dashboard widget on Localized HelpHub sites

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 3 08:15:49 UTC 2023

#6607: Consider activating Jetpack Stats dashboard widget on Localized HelpHub
sites
-------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  audrasjb                       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                   |      Status:  new

Comment (by jdy68):

 +1 ++++ for this ticket also.

 I’am co-lead of the wordpress documentation in French and it is difficult
 for us to make choices in the work to be done without knowing what is
 expected by our readers in terms of content. So having a minimum of
 statistics would help us a lot.
 In principle, the tool exists, we just need to have it in the toolbox!

 Thank you very much for implementing this tool…

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6607#comment:2>